Search Keywords/Chapters

click here for Table of Contents

Hover over the yellow words in the chapter for at least 1 second to see the footnotes. Note that some footnotes will have link and will lead you to the link's source when clicked

April 11, 2021

Chapter 97

"Say, what exactly did Xu Zhi Nan say to Master at that time? Perhaps Master had already known that Qi Meng Sheng had a plot. Looking at Qi Meng Sheng's actions today, it doesn't look like it was planned. Most likely she was confronted and exposed by Master and suddenly decided to lash out."

"Or, it has something to do with the fact that I intruded the bottom of the lake and saw the man. In order to hide the man, Qi Meng Sheng brought him into the Spirit Palace, and had her Flying Plume Ambassadors guard the ice coffin, killing and silencing even the Cangyu Sect disciples." Fan Wu She frowned, "If that man was Cheng Yan Zhi, I really can't figure out why Qi Meng Sheng did that."

"Or maybe ..." Xie Bi An pondered, "it wasn't Xu Zhi Nan who had an affair with Qi Meng Sheng, but Cheng Yan Zhi?"

Fan Wu She knew that it was impossible, because when Qi Meng Sheng saw Cheng Yan Zhi, Cheng Yan Zhi was already on the brink of death. The only person who cared about Cheng Yan Zhi's life was Xu Zhi Nan. Given Xu Zhi Nan's grief and self-blame at the time, it made sense for him to use the Seven Star Life-Sustaining Lamp to hang onto Cheng Yan Zhi's life. Perhaps Qi Meng Sheng did it all for Xu Zhi Nan's sake? What exactly is going on between the two? When Xu Zhi Nan was able to persuade Qi Meng Sheng to submit to him, he should have been able to tell what was going on between the two of them.

Unfortunately, he could not tell Xie Bi An about this and said, "It's not impossible."

"If that is the case, then Qi Meng Sheng has a deep sense of love ah." Xie Bi An suddenly felt deeply moved, "A hundred years of time have not diminished her love for him. Is there really such love in the world?"

Fan Wu She felt a burning pain in his wound again. He said softly, "Really? Is this counted as a deep sense of love?"

"Of course." Xie Bi An said, “To be devoted to one person for the rest of one's life, even if the other person dies, the infatuation doesn’t change. It is a deep love that can only be heard once in a lifetime.”

"... What if someone treated you like that?"

Xie Bi An said without hesitation, "If someone treats me like this, I will return double and follow them in life and death."

Fan Wu She took a deep breath and his voice trembled lightly, "This is what you've said, don't regret it."

"Regret what?" Xie Bi An said in confusion.

Fan Wu She turned his head to look at Xie Bi An, his bright eyes flashing with an obsession that spanned a hundred years: "This is how I treat you."

Xie Bi An froze. The deep meaning in Fan Wu She’s eyes made him secretly startled, but he quickly came back to his senses and teased, "Senior brother used to only think you were aggressive, but I never thought you could also say nice words."

"Do you think I'm only just talking?" Fan Wu She solemnly said, "Because of you, I didn't drink Meng Po soup. Because of you, a hundred years of time will not diminish the depth of my love." Because of you, falling into the underworld, hell and human realm, I will follow you in life and death.

Yet you don't remember anything.

Xie Bi An was a little hot in the face and muttered, "Of course you're just talking about it, don’t tell me you've done it."

"For what reason do you disbelieve me?" Fan Wu She suddenly became angry, and when he got agitated, he would pull his wound, causing his body to curl up and his face to scrunch up in pain.

"Alright, alright, senior brother believes you. What are you getting agitated about?" Xie Bi An scolded, "No more moving around."

Fan Wu She eased over the sharp pain, but he still felt suffocated in his heart.

Xie Bi An asked worriedly, "Does it still hurt?"

"Yes."

"I have a pill here that will ease it a little, you ..."

"I won't eat it." Fan Wu She stared slyly at Xie Bi An and said boldly, "Can I kiss you?"

Xie Bi An's stunned expression even had a few comical moments.

"Let me give you a kiss, it will work better than any kind of pill."

Xie Bi An was so angry that he gritted his teeth, "You, aren’t you acting shamelessly!?"

"So what if I am?" Fan Wu She was shamelessly open and honest.

Xie Bi An's face turned blue and red for a long time before he could say, "Didn’t you kiss me before?" After saying that, he regretted it. Why was he still bargaining?

"That doesn't count."

"Why doesn't it count!?"

"That one before was to let you know I like you, this one now is for me to stop the pain."

Faced with Fan Wu She spouting nonsense with a serious manner, Xie Bi An actually became bewildered.

"Just promise me, senior brother." Fan Wu She begged in a small voice, even shaking Xie Bi An's arm.

"Nonsense! How can there be someone like you? Simply ridiculous!"

Fan Wu She flattened his mouth, "Senior brother will not lose a piece of flesh if you let me kiss you, but I would have lost a good chunk of flesh."

"Is that the same thing!?" Xie Bi An shouted.

"How is it not the same thing when you let me kiss such that I don't hurt as much?" Fan Wu She ripped open his sash, "I've lost so much blood ..."

As if throwing caution to the wind, Xie Bi An said: “Okay okay, you can kiss me if you want. Stop being pesky!"

Fan Wu She got his way and smiled. He gently cupped Xie Bi An's narrow jaw, his eyes fell on the pale pink lips, and said ambiguously, "Senior brother promised me."

"..."

"Senior brother has promised, so you can't go back on your promise." Fan Wu She's voice became deep, "I'm going to kiss you, you agreed to it, only I can kiss you."

"You ... Mm ..."

Fan Wu She blocked Xie Bi An's lips hard. He was like a beast seizing its prey, his eyes changed instantly and he took the soft lips in his mouth, sucking and biting them. Taking advantage of Xie Bi An's shock, his tongue drove straight in, provoking the evasive tongue and sweeping the hot, wet mouth.

This kind of rough kiss, which seemed to swallow him up, instantly reminded Xie Bi An of how he had been kissed to the point of fainting in that dream. Such intensity, such dominance, such taste, were exactly the same as the man who had forced himself on him in that dream!

Xie Bi An tried to push Fan Wu She away in panic, but when he reached out, he felt a handful of warm blood. A painful grunt went straight from the two of them connecting their lips and stirring their tongues to his head, and he retracted his hand quickly.

Pain was pain, but Fan Wu She did not restrain himself, and even became intensified by lying on top of Xie Bi An, pressing his wrists to the ground with one hand, ferociously looting every breath from his mouth, and rubbing his legs intentionally or otherwise.

Xie Bi An only felt that the sky was spinning, and a wave of heat rushed through his body and straight to his brain. He didn't know what was happening to his body. His limbs went limp unconsciously, allowing Fan Wu She to take what he wanted.

A man who is extremely hungry cannot eat gracefully. Fan Wu She, with his familiarity with the body in his arms, teased and enticed him with everything he had, and in just one long kiss he made Xie Bi An docile. But even so, he was already doing his best to restrain the tyranny and greed in his body. He was afraid of scaring Xie Bi An. He could not play with this person with absolute unrestraint as he did in his previous life.

When Fan Wu She had finished his meal, Xie Bi An was already limp on the ground. His face flushed, his eyes laxed, his slightly swollen lips from the kiss were slightly opening and closing, panting heavily.

He brushed his fingers across those hot lips, and countless dirty thoughts came to his mind. He said in a hoarse voice, "Senior brother's taste is so good."

Xie Bi An came back to his senses and looked at Fan Wu She as if he was looking at a stranger, and was shocked and blushing: "You, who did you learn that from?"

"I've been wandering around since I was a child, I've seen everything." Fan Wu She gave a wicked smile, "Just tell me, Senior brother, do you feel good?"

Xie Bi An was greatly embarrassed. He tried to get up, but Fan Wu She sat on him in a kneeling position. Xie Bi An said angrily, "How can your injuries heal if you are like this?"

"I’m like what?"

"..."

"Senior brother, do you feel good?" Fan Wu She caressed Xie Bi An's cheek frivolously, "Did those picture books you read teach you something so comfortable?"

Xie Bi An was so ashamed that he was dying to burrow into the ice, "You, you don't get ahead of yourself."

"So what if I do?" Fan Wu She pressed against Xie Bi An's ear, "There is something even more comfortable, would senior brother like to try it?"

"You shut up!"

"Those books senior brother looked at, you can only self-relief yourself at most, and can only quench your thirst with illusions." Fan Wu She said with a chuckle, "Don't you really want to try the things that were drawn on them?"

Xie Bi An pushed his shoulder helplessly, shamefaced, "That, that’s all for men and women. I really don't understand why you have to like a big man like me."

"No one is as good as senior brother." Fan Wu She took Xie Bi An's hand, "Be my man, senior brother. You and I spend a lot of time together. We're in the same discipline, so isn’t it logical that we become a couple? We’ll be together, and never be apart in our whole lifetime.”

The words "whole lifetime" really tugged at Xie Bi An's heartstrings. Who can be indifferent to the promise of a lifetime? But he still felt that it was against the world and wrong to be like this with his junior brother.

"Does senior brother hate me?"

"... No."

"Then do you hate me for kissing you?"

Xie Bi An turned his face away, "I, I don't know."

"Then it means you don't hate it." Fan Wu She turned his face back, "Since you don't hate it, then I can kiss you when I want to, right?"

"Nope ..."

Fan Wu She kissed Xie Bi An again.

Xie Bi An looked at him stiffly, and didn't know how to react at the moment.

Fan Wu She cupped Xie Bi An's face and kissed him again, his mouth full of entice: "It was you who agreed. I can kiss you if I want to, but no one else can, right?"

"I ..."

"Senior and junior brothers don't kiss on the mouth, but senior brother agreed to me kissing you. Not only do you not hate it in your heart, you actually like me kissing you, that's why you agreed." Fan Wu She stared into Xie Bi An's eyes and emphasized his tone, "So, you're mine now."

"I, I'm not!" Xie Bi An was on the verge of tears from anxiousness. It was clearly Fan Wu She who begged him, how did it turn out that he "liked" him? What had he become?

Fan Wu She looked at Xie Bi An's inexplicable look. Just by bullying him with a few words already could not let him hold back anymore. He held back his laughter, lowered his head and rubbed his lips against Xie Bi An's, "Senior brother has to take responsibility and be my man." After saying that, he once again sucked Xie Bi An's lips. This time he was not in a hurry, rather he kissed intently with tenderness as if he could drown people.

Xie Bi An had never experienced this before, and was almost being fiddled by Fan Wu She in his hands. The doubts, hesitations and suspicions in his heart all melted away uncontrollably under that affectionate kiss.


 

SQC's note: Senior brother got tricked into his hands in a daze.

----

PS: sweet sweet love eeeeeeeee

 

Edited on 12 Apr. 21 (Emzie)

 

 ←Previous Chapter                                                                                                 Next Chapter→  



18 comments:

  1. Such a sweet chapter! I’m bracing myself for more pain that’s probably coming haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is literally Zhong Kyi's carefully raised cabbage getting eaten by a pig 😑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst part is, this is the pig he brought home himself 😂

      Delete
    2. It's 11:30 pm here n I laughed so hard .. that woke my mom up and she kicked me out of bed 🤣🤣😍

      Delete
    3. Pftttt - Zhong Kui planted a prize-winning cabbage, then brought home a pig, only for the pig to eat the cabbage hahaha

      Delete
    4. I loved this very accurate analogy lmaoo

      Delete
    5. Pffft hoping no one else in my building heard the ugly snort I just let out

      Delete
    6. You guys are killing me 😂

      Delete
  3. Gosh, FWS is so smooth 👁️👄👁️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm..another manipulation, I thought the 2nd life relations would be more honest n pure with respects, not hiding secrets n personalities, if Bi An knows all about d previous life stories, what would b d reaction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the reveal~
      -disciple of the Angst Sect

      Delete
  5. I really, really want them to both get shot full of arrows for being so profoundly stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm okay. It creeps me out. And I just can't believe that people seriously thought this whole scenario is sweet
    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. because it is a dark danmei. deal with it

      Delete
  8. From what we can see, ZZH already love ZZX too even in their past life when ZZH dreamed about them it looked like the past ZZH already love ZZX. That is why in this life ZZH cant help but be swayed by ZZX advances. Haha really if it is someone I like my iq will go negatives too and will look like a stupid person for not knowing what to do 😂

    ReplyDelete