Search Keywords/Chapters

click here for Table of Contents

Hover over the yellow words in the chapter for at least 1 second to see the footnotes. Note that some footnotes will have link and will lead you to the link's source when clicked

May 17, 2021

Chapter 187

The two of them looked at that spectacular sight and could not come back to their senses for a long time.

"Senior brother, haven't you seen it before?"

Xie Bi An nodded and shook his head: "At that time, Brother Lan's sword was almost fully refined, and Shen Nong Ding was mostly covered by the volcanic ash that spewed out, unlike now. This is the first time I've seen Shen Nong Ding in its original form. It's really a divine object ah."

Fan Wu She quietly looked at that giant that reached the sky. He was also shocked by its divine light. In his previous life, he was also ready to open the furnace, but ultimately everything that followed the death of big brother was annihilated into dust.

It is said that Shen Nong Ding can refine all things in the world, but that is not quite true, at least not the hearts of the people who can reach enlightenment.

"After a short while, Qi Meng Sheng will find out that she dug out the wrong core, and hopefully we'll have taken the Qingfeng Sword out of Chidi City before then." Xie Bi An sighed, "It's just that Yanzhou’s cultivators died in vain."

There was a rattling behind him, and Lan Chui Han actually came out hopping on one foot.

"Brother Lan." Xie Bi An hurried over to support him, "Don't move around so casually ah."

"I can't miss such a sight." Lan Chui Han stood on one foot and leaned against Xie Bi An, and naturally put all his body weight on him.

Xie Bi An smiled lightly and said, "You are the one who has a sword quenched by Shen Nong Ding. This is not the first time you have seen this sight."

"It's still shocking to see it once more."

At this time, probably everyone in Kunlun --- both inside and outside Chidi City, were looking at Shen Nong Ding, except for Fan Wu She who looked at Lan Chui Han leaning on Xie Bi An, and he felt envious from looking at them.

Lan Chui Han sensed the two knife-like eyes. He swept a glance at Fan Wu She with a smile, put his arm across Xie Bi An's shoulders and wrapped his arms in a seemingly intimate way: "Bi An, take me back to the house. I'm hungry too, did you cook?"

"Mm, we have just eaten. I wanted to wait for you to wake up and then warm it up for you. Just in time, you can eat now and then go to sleep."

Fan Wu She said unhappily, "Can't you walk by yourself?"

"I can't walk, I can only jump." Lan Chui Han laughed, "It is really not elegant."

"A big man relying on others to help is even less elegant."

"Wu She!" Xie Bi An glared with his pair of round, deer eyes, "You're being inappropriate again."

Fan Wu She grunted and gave Lan Chui Han a white eye, and went straight into the house.

Xie Bi An tried to explain awkwardly, “He ..."

"He is still young? Still doesn't know how to behave?" Lan Chui Han teased, "He is already seventeen years old, and you still use this excuse."

"Brother Lan, I'm sorry." Xie Bi An said helplessly, "He has repeatedly been rude to you because of my lenient discipline. Don't worry, I will punish him severely this time, and will definitely not let him do it again."

"Why does he dislike me so much?" Lan Chui Han looked at Xie Bi An with a smile, "You really don't know, do you?"

"I... His temperament is just a bit eccentric."

"No, he is being envious. He’s jealous." Lan Chui Han looked closely at Xie Bi An, "Do you really not know or are you just playing dumb?"

Xie Bi An was embarrassed. Under the gaze of Lan Chui Han that seemed to see through everything, his face suddenly burned up. He was originally not good at lying and hiding. At this time, his little secret was as if it spread out under the sun and there was nowhere to hide.

Lan Chui Han was pleased by Xie Bi An's flustered look and couldn't help but laugh out loud: "Okay, okay, I won't tease you."

Xie Bi An helped Lan Chui Han into the house, sat him down at the table, and gave him a warm meal from the pot.

Fan Wu She hugged his sword and leaned against the wall, watching them with cold eyes.

Xie Bi An looked at Fan Wu She disapprovingly.

After Lan Chui Han finished his meal, he laid back to rest again. Xie Bi An settled him down properly. Just as he stepped out of the house, Fan Wu She dragged him into the bedroom next door. Before he could protest with one word, he was pressed against the wall and his lips were blocked.

That kiss was hot and strong, and the soft lips and tongue turned into a sharp sword at this moment, savagely sweeping his mouth, cleaning his will, as if to seize every trace of his fluid and breath into his belly to become the essence of nourishing itself.

"Wuu ... Wu She ..." Xie Bi An was almost suffocating from the kiss. He pulled Fan Wu She’s collar, but did not dare to use force, for fear of alarming the just sleeping Lan Chui Han.

Xie Bi An realized his little junior brother likes long kisses. Usually this is the case; to kiss him until his mind became dizzy and limbs became limp before giving up. This time the kiss with anger is even more so.

When Xie Bi An began to tingle all over, Fan Wu She then let him go, but his hands were tightened around his waist. He pressed against the tip of his nose and whispered, "You are my senior brother. You can punish me however you want, but I am your man. When I punish you, you must also bear it."

Xie Bi An said dizzily, "You, you need to be lectured. If you mess around again I will never forgive you!"

"Lan Chui Han is obviously making me angry deliberately. Who knows if he is not harboring ill intentions towards you."

"Stop talking nonsense." Xie Bi An tried to push him away, "Let go of me."

"I'm not letting go." Fan Wu She lowered his head to bite Xie Bi An's neck, "I want to glue senior brother to myself so much."

"Fan Wu She!"

Seeing Xie Bi An was really angry, Fan Wu She's extremely charming hanging fox eyes showed a sorrowful and innocent look, like a dog that was fiercely protecting its food one moment, but suddenly dropped its ears.

"Stop acting pitiful again. You can no longer rely on this trick to escape punishment for doing something wrong and saying the wrong thing." Xie Bi An reprimanded with a stern face, "Clearly before meeting big brother Lan, I ordered you again and again to be polite and not to lose your manners, did you do it?"

"But I can't bear it." Fan Wu She gritted his teeth and said, "It's obvious that you and I love each other, why do we have to hide and allow him the opportunity to provoke me?"

"Where does ‘provoking’ come from? Do you think that Brother Lan is arguing with you? You are the one who is narrow-minded and cannot tolerate others."

"It's you who only treat me as a junior brother in front of people, hiding as if being with me is something shameful!"

"You ..." Xie Bi An was angry and anxious, "Is this something honorable between senior and junior brothers?"

"Me liking you is a dishonorable thing? You liking me is a dishonorable thing?" Fan Wu She flattened his mouth, as if his heart was really hurt, and his eyes contained a hidden accusation.

Xie Bi An became even more anxious: "I don't mean that! I like you means I like you, just that this is really against ethics. If we were placed in Cangyu Sect, it may not be uncommon, but in the eyes of those orthodox immortal families..."

"Bullshit orthodoxy!" Fan Wu She flashed a ruthless and tyrannical expression, "You are obviously a living person ranked as a ghost immortal, and you actually still care about the world's frivolous views? Why didn't you learn more from your master's carefree and easy attitude?"

Xie Bi An's face changed slightly, and he gritted his teeth, "You misunderstand. What I care about is not how the immortal cultivation world sees me. What I care about is exactly how master sees me, and us."

"..."

"I'm not thinking that our relationship is shameless, or that this affection is dishonorable." Xie Bi An held up Fan Wu She’s hand, and his tone unconsciously became softer, “The only thing I care about is master. Master is like a teacher and father to me, and I can't hide these lifelong matters from him. I want to tell him after this crisis is over, but I'm afraid he won't accept it."

The thorns that had risen all over Fan Wu She's body retracted, and he caressed Xie Bi An's face, "Senior brother, with your words, my heart has been opened up. Don't be afraid, master is an open-minded person. Since we really like each other, how could he obstruct us?"

Xie Bi An forced a smile, and his eyes still couldn't hide the worry: "Wu She, will you..." He paused, as if to gather enough courage, “Will you always like me?"

"Of course, I will always like you."

"But what if I turn into Emperor Kong Hua?"

Fan Wu She's pupils contracted violently, and his voice unconsciously carried a slight tremor: "What does that mean?"

"Emperor Kong Hua’s memories are constantly eroding mine." Xie Bi An said gloomily, "If I can't get the Golden Trunk Jade Policy, then I have to either drink Meng Po soup and forget both lives, or let Emperor Kong Hua's memories completely fuse with mine. I really don't know if I'll still be me if I remember everything from my past life." He gazed into Fan Wu She's eyes, "If I became Emperor Kong Hua, would you still like me?"

Fan Wu She's lips stammered, but he couldn't say anything. He could have fooled him with a few words like how he did in the past as usual, but at this moment, he lost his voice.

 

----

Edited on 17 May 21 (Emzie)


←Previous Chapter                                                                                                 Next Chapter→   



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Zzx this is fucked up! You really need to know how hard zzh suffered in past life because of your love and you know now how you were the only one he remembered. If you still can't forget him before knowing everything, i don't think so you deserve him. I am sorry. But it really hurts that you couldn't answer him properly. Even in zzh's final moments you couldn't voice out strongly that you didn't want his core but him, and when he died you screamed and pulled that barrier for his soul! Just think what you want, before making him fall in love with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Past life* and then only you would love him as zzh or xba. Right! You are such a hypocrite. He suffered so much in past because of your love****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive him*

    God i typed everything wrong. 🤷🙈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neither of their knots could untangle until they make things clear. But they're bot running away from these matters and I'm really curious how the author will settle them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan Wu She is a hypocrite and a remorseless liar

    ReplyDelete
  6. there's a lot to say abt this chapter but i just wanna say my dumbass just realized now that wu she's eyes are described as fox-like and bi an's as deer-like and making fws the predator and xbn the prey- it's almost 200 chapters how dumb and slow can i be-

    ReplyDelete